Hi Solr Guru's

I am trying to implement auto suggest where solr would suggest several
phrases that would return results as the user types in a query (as distinct
from autocomplete). e.g. say the user starts typing 'br' and we have
documents that contain "brake pads" and "left disc brake", solr would
suggest both of those phrases with "brake pads" first. I also want to only
look at documents that match a given filter query. So say I have a bunch of
documents for a toyota cressida that contain the bi-gram "brake pads",
while the documents for a honda accord don't have any brake pad articles.
If the user is filtering on the honda accord I wouldn't want "brake pads"
as a suggestion.

Right now, I've played with the suggest component and using faceting.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Brendan

--