I am also trying with something like -

java -Durl=http://domainname.com:1981/solr/web/update-Dtype=application/json
-jar /solr4RA/example1/exampledocs/post.jar
/root/Desktop/web/*.json

but it is giving error -

19:06:22 ERROR SolrCore org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unknown
command: subDomain [12]

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unknown command: subDomain [12]
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.processUpdate(JsonLoader.java:152)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.load(JsonLoader.java:101)
        at org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader.load(JsonLoader.java:65)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.UpdateRequestHandler$1.load(UpdateRequestHandler.java:92)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:74)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:135)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:1859)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter.java:703)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:406)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:195)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1419)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:455)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:557)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:231)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1075)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:384)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:193)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1009)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:255)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:154)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:489)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.BlockingHttpConnection.handleRequest(BlockingHttpConnection.java:53)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:953)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:1014)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:861)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:235)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.BlockingHttpConnection.handle(BlockingHttpConnection.java:72)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector$ConnectorEndPoint.run(SocketConnector.java:264)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)