Hi,
Pls. find my response in-line:

That said, the obvious alternative is to use /update/extract instead of
/update – this gives you a way of handling up to one binary stream in
addition to any number of fields that can be represented as text. In that
case, you need to construct a POST request that sends the binary content as
a file stream, and the other parameters as ordinary form data (actually, it
may be possible to send some/all of the other fields as url parameters, but
that does not really simplify things).

[Neeraj]: I thought about this solution but it won't work in my solution as
there are a lot text fields and size is also very significant. I am looking
for some other suggestion