Hi Markus,

Thanks for quick reply. I dare to differ that anything with 'embedded
Perl scripting' is an easy suggestion for a random new/intermediate
Solr developer to handle. http://xkcd.com/1171/ and all that ;-)

Still, I appreciate you sharing your approach, as at least it shows
one possible path.

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)