Hello all.

I'm trying to make a small search engine based on android. when I'm calling
solr by this
"http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q="+loginValue+"&wt=json&indent=true";;
(loginValue is the keywork im looking for)

Its always giving me a fail message this is the code:

 try{

            // URLEncode user defined data

              String loginValue    =
URLEncoder.encode(etxt1.getText().toString(), "UTF-8");

          // Create http client object to send request to server

              HttpClient Client = new DefaultHttpClient();

           String URL =
"http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q="+loginValue+"&wt=json&indent=true";;

          try
           {
                         String SetServerString = "";

                       // Create Request to server and get response
                        HttpGet httpget = new HttpGet(URL);
                        ResponseHandler<String> responseHandler = new
BasicResponseHandler();
                        SetServerString = Client.execute(httpget,
responseHandler);

                         // Show response on activity

                        etxt2.setText(SetServerString);

            }}