On 5/5/2014 9:02 AM, blach wrote:
> It's not an error if you see my code, there is a catch statement, which
> contains the "FAIL" message, it does always show it.

In your code, you are not printing the stack trace or throwing the
exception.  If you want to see it in your own code, you'll need to
include code to write out the stacktrace from the exception.  If you
don't want to do that, you can look on the server log to see what the
exception is.

Since you are basically writing Java code (I'm aware that Dalvik is not
*actually* Java, but I've never written code for android), can you use
SolrJ instead of HttpClient?

Thanks,
Shawn