Hi All;

I've designed a system that allows people to use a search service from
SolrCloud. However I think that I should disable "commit" option for people
to avoid performance issues (many users can send commit requests and this
may cause to performance issues). I'll configure solr config file with
autocommit and I'll not let people to commit individually.

I've done some implementation for it and people can not send commit request
by GET as like:

localhost:8983/solr/update*?commit=true*

and they can not use:

HttpSolrServer solrServer = new HttpSolrServer("http://localhost:8983/solr
");
solrServer*.commit();*

I think that there is another way to send a commit request to Solr. It is
something like:

{"add":{ "doc":{"id":"change.me","title":"change.me
"},"boost":1.0,"overwrite":true,"*commitWithin*":1000}}

So, I want to stop that usage and my current implementation does not
provide it.

My question is that: Is there anyway I can close the commit option for Solr
from "clients"/"outside the world of Solr" and manage that option only via
solr config?

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI