Hi Michael;

I've written an API that users send their request. I resend their queries
into Solr and manage which collection is theirs and drop query parameters
about commit. However users can send commitWithin option within their
request data and I have to analyze the data inside request to disallow it.
That's why I'm looking a solution for it within Solr without customizing it.

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI