Just a thought: If your users can send updates and you can't trust them,
how can you keep them from deleting all your data?

I would consider using a servlet filter to inspect the request. That would
probably be non-trivial if you plan to accept javabin requests as well.

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062

appinions inc.