Hi guys,

After I upgraded to Solr 4.8.1 I got a few warning messages in the log
at startup:

WARN  o.a.s.c.SolrResourceLoader     - Solr loaded a deprecated
plugin/analysis class [solr.ThaiWordFilterFactory]. Please consult
documentation how to replace it accordingly.

I fixed this with
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/commit/d41580c383f40d2aa4e4f551971418536a3f3a20#diff-44d79e64e45f3b05115aebcd714bd897L1159

WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No stored data found for
/schema/analysis/stopwords/english
WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No stored data found for
/schema/analysis/synonyms/english

I fixed these by commenting out the managed_en field type in my
schema, see
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/commit/d41580c383f40d2aa4e4f551971418536a3f3a20#diff-44d79e64e45f3b05115aebcd714bd897L486

And now I'm left with:

WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No stored data found for /rest/managed
WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No registered observers for /rest/managed

How can I get rid of these 2?

This jira issue is related https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6128 .

Thanks,
Marius