: WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No stored data found for
: /schema/analysis/stopwords/english
: WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No stored data found for
: /schema/analysis/synonyms/english
:
: I fixed these by commenting out the managed_en field type in my
: schema, see
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/commit/d41580c383f40d2aa4e4f551971418536a3f3a20#diff-44d79e64e45f3b05115aebcd714bd897L486

FWIW: Unless i'm missing something, you should have only gotten those
warnings in the situation where you started using the 4.8
example schema.xml (or cut/pasted those from the 4.8 into your existing
schema) but you didn't use the rest of the cof files that came with 4.8 --
so you didn't have the stored data JSON file that goes with it -- in which
case that is a legitimate warning that you have an analysis factory
existing to use a "managed" resource but there is no managed data file
available.

: WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No stored data found for /rest/managed
: WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No registered observers for
/rest/managed
:
: How can I get rid of these 2?
:
: This jira issue is related https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6128 .

I agree, there's no reason i can see for those to be warnings -- so as to
keep SOLR-6128 focused on just one thing, i've created SOLR-6179 to track
the ManagedResource WARNs...

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/