Hi,

I think it would attract more attention if title mentions about 'managed
resource warn logs' or something like that.

AHmet

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 8:12 AM, Marius Dumitru Florea
<mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Marius Dumitru Florea
<mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> After I upgraded to Solr 4.8.1 I got a few warning messages in the log
> at startup:
>
> WARN  o.a.s.c.SolrResourceLoader     - Solr loaded a deprecated
> plugin/analysis class [solr.ThaiWordFilterFactory]. Please consult
> documentation how to replace it accordingly.
>
> I fixed this with
> https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/commit/d41580c383f40d2aa4e4f551971418536a3f3a20#diff-44d79e64e45f3b05115aebcd714bd897L1159
>
> WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No stored data found for
> /schema/analysis/stopwords/english
> WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No stored data found for
> /schema/analysis/synonyms/english
>
> I fixed these by commenting out the managed_en field type in my
> schema, see
> https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/commit/d41580c383f40d2aa4e4f551971418536a3f3a20#diff-44d79e64e45f3b05115aebcd714bd897L486
>
> And now I'm left with:
>

> WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No stored data found for /rest/managed
> WARN  o.a.s.r.ManagedResource        - No registered observers for
> /rest/managed

Nobody else gets these warning messages in the logs? If there are
migration/upgrade notes I haven't read, a link would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Marius