Hi, after doing an update of the system, the brightness applet or the fn
keys for the brightness top working for me. I've tried reinstalling the eva
sony-laptop-module, but still doesnt work change the brightness. Another
thing i've noticed is that when i push the power button on the laptop, now
the computer direclty powers off, and before having the problems with the
brightness when i pushed the button it pop up the log out menu. And in the
battery options the power off button i have selected that ask me what to do,
but it doesn't now. SO if someone has experimented the same or knows what
could be causing this, please tell me how to do it.Thanks a lo tin advance