I'm using ubuntu 9.04 , kernel 2.6.28-15-generic. And i booted up  the
2.6.28.14 version , and all worked well. ANother thing is that before i did
the update i was already using the 2.6.28.15 version and all was workin
fine.  I  noticed than when i did  the update in the update list it was the
kernel l 2.6.28-15-generic, that i was already using. And as i said in the
might be somthing related with the problems with the kernel version and the
sony-laptop-module