On 14.08.2011 15:07, Boris Dolgov wrote:
> Hi!
> 
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 04:14, Carlchristian Eckert <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
>> To open the machine, I used some maintenance manual that I found online.
>> It was really a big help to have this guide when opening the device
>> (some hidden dents inside the case where explained in a helpful way...),
>> good to have some of these guides at hand when it comes to the point of
>> opening a laptop!
> Can you send this manual to me or to the whole sony-vaio-z-series
> maillist? I was unable to find it, and I think it will be useful for
> everybody.
> 


I think this link
http://forum.notebookreview.com/sony/342581-good-news-i-have-got-hold-official-vaio-z-repair-manual.html
might be helpful. not directly from me, just found it on google.

also
http://rdaemons.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-clean-heatsink-and-renew-thermal.html
is a quite nice walkthrough (didn't go as far as removing the CPU fan
completely. Just removing the Keyboard, HDD, and RAM was enough to get
rid of most of the dust)

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to