-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Hello Travis,
Am 16.08.2011 05:02, schrieb Travis Reeder: > Got it. Will Ubuntu 11.10 have newer version? > yes, Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot comes with Kernel > 3.0 The new Module works perfect on it (thanks to Norbert!). I have built it with dkms and in case you have a Z-Series, the "VGN-Zseries-janitor" can do all the work for you and detects if the Kernel you're running is supported > On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Norbert Preining <[email protected]> > wrote: > >> On Mo, 15 Aug 2011, Travis Reeder wrote: >>> I must be missing some library or something, when I run make I >>> get: >> >> 0.9np8pre3 is *only* for 2.6.39 or 3.0.0 and upward. >> >> You cannot build it on 2.6.38. >> >> Best wishes >> >> Norbert >> ------------------------------------------------------------------------ >> >> Norbert Preining preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org} >> JAIST, Japan TeX Live & Debian >> Developer DSA: 0x09C5B094 fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF >> 4AA3 09C5 B094 >> ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Regards, - -- >> Raphael Gradenwitz *** GnuPG-FP: 3FEC B9A0 E784 F9B9 8AFA ECD3 EBE1 4E73 B309 66B4 *** -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ iEYEARECAAYFAk5KWz4ACgkQ6+FOc7MJZrSuwwCfbMBJFtz9F8k/EyQVaR+dgKIi /CYAoMDY4eEw+/Lb79BiEnFZAGCxZCNh =HcpD -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

