>       1. I would really, really, really like an opportunity to cleanup and
> modularize the build system some.That is: make it so that you can easily
> build any component individually.

I would like that too, but Pyrex doesn't allow it. At least not without
splitting Soya into several independent module, which requires a lot of work,
and might have some performance cost. However, if someone realizes that, I
would be happy :-)

>       2. I would like to be able to reorganize the formatting of some of the
> code; I'm a tabs guy, I simply can't help it. :) Looking at
> space-indented code (and and lots of it is 2/3-space indentation) tires
> my eyes. To each his own... :)

I know I use an "odd" code formatting ; mostly because I'm used to this
formatting and also because I'm slightly visually impaired.

> However, in the spirit of David's post, I would be more than welcome to
> integrate my changes (right now morph targets and exposing bones to
> Soya, both of which are nearly done) in both projects, leaders
> permitting.

No problem for that :-)

Jiba