snaipperi a écrit :

I think you should try to replace "terrain_drawColor" by "glColor4fv",
"terrain_disableColor" by "noop" and "terrain_enableColor" by "noop"; these aliases were created for a workaround for a bug in some (linux) 3D driver and
i'm not sure they are still needed.

Wow, that worked! Thanks Jiba!

You should also check whether the land-1.py tutorial works with Thomas Paviot's
Soya package for windows

Sure, they've always worked without problems. And now mine works too,
at least for the moment. :-)

A quick sum of the modifications to compile Soya 3d on windows if
someone else googlin etc would need such information;

Compiled with MinGW
Extra libraries needed to be added in setup.py: "opengl32","glu32"
Replace the aliases in model/terrain.pyx as mentioned in above quote.

snaip

I use a modified "setup.py" to build Soya. I named it "setup_win32.py" : it adds missing dependencies (opengl32 and glu32). To go through the aliases problem you mention, i added the "-O3" flag in extra-compile args. Note that i need at least the -O2 flag to get the terrain demo run properyl as well as ODE bugggy demo. Is it the same for you?( I uses gcc 3.4.4).

I should have commit the changes in svn tree to avoid you thousand of gcc warnings and errors. Sorry.

Cheers,

Thomas