On 7/17/06, Thomas Paviot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I use a modified "setup.py" to build Soya.  I named it "setup_win32.py"
: it adds missing dependencies (opengl32 and glu32). To go through the
aliases problem you mention, i added the "-O3" flag in extra-compile
args. Note that i need at least the -O2 flag to get the terrain demo run
properyl as well as ODE bugggy demo. Is it the same for you?( I uses gcc
3.4.4).

I haven't really used ODE so far, but I checked buggy.py and it seemed
to work. I didn't use any extra compile flags in setup.py and compiled
with gcc 3.4.2. I suppose the "-O3" is only needed if the aliases
aren't manually removed?

snaip