I would guess if that happens, it'll be down the road.  There are some
other areas I wouldn't mind seeing some improvement in first.  (Like
the blender2soya exporter getting fixed so I can use something other
than cal3d models)

Be patient, and hope the devs agree, or do it yourself ;)

On 7/2/07, David Bliss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not to belittle the existing pudding system, but I thought I might suggest
> one approach for improvement.
>
> I think integrating Crazy Eddie's GUI System ("CEGUI",
> http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Main_Page) would
> provide a big boost. From what I've seen in some samples, it works well, and
> looks sharp. But it would definitely take some work to integrate. While they
> provides a SWIG-ed Python API (
> http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/CEGUIPython), CEGUI
> is developed in C++. Other than that, I don't know of many major barriers. I
> would definitely switch my current game project to Soya if CEGUI could be
> integrated.
>
> --
> D.B., "Proegssilb"

This email message is public domain.  Have a nice day! ^_^