Hi all,

Just started using Soya and really enjoying it! I'm using 0.13 (ubuntu).

I'm having trouble with removing some stuff.

Firstly, when a Geom is created for ode collision detection, deleting
the soya Body this refers to crashes the program, 'NoneType has no
member _space', if I remember correctly. I found an old thread about a
bowling game where this problem was described, but couldn't see a
solution there.

Secondly, sounds. I have a spaceship class with a 'thrust' function.
While the spaceship is thrusting, I want it to play an engine sound on
loop, and for this sound to stop as soon as the ship is not thrusting.
I've been trying to remove it with
sound_player.parent.remove(sound_player), but apparently parent is
None, even though it was set to my soya world in the constructor. How
do you manually remove a sound player, and is there a better way of
doing this?

Finally, and off the rest of the topic, do I have to change the sound
player's coordinates manually in my body's advance_time for 3d sound
to work?

Thanks in advance,
Alistair