Hi,

> Secondly, sounds. I have a spaceship class with a 'thrust' function.
> While the spaceship is thrusting, I want it to play an engine sound on
> loop, and for this sound to stop as soon as the ship is not thrusting.
> I've been trying to remove it with
> sound_player.parent.remove(sound_player), but apparently parent is
> None, even though it was set to my soya world in the constructor. How
> do you manually remove a sound player, and is there a better way of
> doing this?

This is the right way for stopping the sound.

Are you sure that you are not calling sound_player.parent.remove(sound_player)
more than once ? After calling it, sound_player.parent is set to None ! So you
may have to check that sound_player.parent is not None before removal.

> Finally, and off the rest of the topic, do I have to change the sound
> player's coordinates manually in my body's advance_time for 3d sound
> to work?

No, it is done automatically !

For geom, marmoute should have an idea ?

Jiba