I finally solved my configuration issue and have been able to test All the
patches

On 11 janv. 2010, at 18:41, deavid wrote:

> GUI stuff works, [with deprecation warnings]
fixed

> ODE collision 7th demonstration fails when it inits:

fixed

> ode-join.py -- seems to be acting odd.

I agree : added to the tracker

> ode-mass.py -- doesn't seem to do anything (it closes inmediately the window)

I agree : ticket added to the tracker

> particle-1.py -- seems to work (not at all, though), but says:
> /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/soya/particle.py:22:
> DeprecationWarning: The content of this module is now in the soya
> module.
>  warnings.warn("The content of this module is now in the soya
> module.", DeprecationWarning)

Ticket added to the tracker. The tutorial important and comment not some
rewriting as the particle stuff moved into the main soya module. You also say
that part of the tutorial are broken. Can you be more specific (The best would
be adding a test case)

> Pudding stuff won't work:
Fixed

> raypicking-1.py and raypicking3.py -- They fail inside the laser class with
> this error

Fixed

> and laser won't appear.

Still to be fixed. Point to point laser doesn't appear but point to infinity
laser works.

> test.py -- fails with the following message:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "test.py", line 40, in <module>
>    class InterpolatingBody(soya.Cal3dBody):
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Cal3dBody'
> * Soya3D * Quit...

Not fixed.

All those fixes have been pushed in the main svn repo.

I also set up an mercurial mirror here :
http://bitbucket.org/marmoute/soya-mirror/

--
marmoute