Le lundi 3 janvier 2011 17:43:15, Jacques Rebourcier a écrit :
> Another thing i found "weird" is that you code geom.attribute=value, and
>  if  attribute does not exists, it will silently create a new attribute (so
>  syntax error are not easy to find).

I found a syntax error on a supported binding, but this is also why i found
that some ode tweaks were inoperants, because I looked at ode documentation,
and tried to set some parameters, and as not exception occured, I thought
binding was implemented but "broken", but in fact, binding simply does not
exists, but no warning is emitted.

Regards
Jacques