Hi Jeff,

Here is what we have tried so far:

Installed spacewalk with version 0.3 and got permission denied and internal
errors which do not give information as to what went wrong.

Installed 0.4 and got:

Tomcat failed to start properly or the installer ran out of tries.  Please
check /var/log/tomcat5/catalina.out for errors. Which does not give proper
information as to what is missing.

We have tried the guide and all information available on the net to install
a dev environment with source and have reached so far as to say that the
documents do not have information to say that on a fresh redhat5 enterprise
server you would need the following pre- requisites.

My question here is that, what guide would be best to follow to know how to
get around these errors that we are facing? Is there a list of
pre-requisites or deps available? It might make things easier.

If it works on one system and not on the other then there is something
missing and I would like to narrow this down to what is it that is required
for an install??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vikram Rai