On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 04:52:53PM -0400, Travis Camechis wrote:
> Do the oracle dependencies still exist for the postgres install?  Just
> doesn't seem right having to install oracle parts for the Postgres install.

I believe that we still have the dependency on the
oracle-instantclient-*, primarily because part of the game is
monitoring which has Oracle probes and thus needs Oracle client
libraries.

I think Mirek (?) was working on making that part of monitoring
optional.

Anyway, patches welcome for this issue.

Yours,

--