% > First of them: the original schedule date picker on contains two choices
% > - Schedule action as soon as possible
% > - Schedule action for no sooner than: <date select>
% > while new contains only
% > - Schedule action for no sooner than <date select>
%
% Because it is the same thing: "as soon as possible" is basically now, which is
% already defined in the date picker. There is no need to duplicate the same
% thing twice.
%
% > Although we may discuss which one is better and whether it's worth of
% > changing it, for now I'd primarily prefer to keep it consistent across
% > all the pages.
%
% Actually, we were discussing to removing the option "as soon as possible" from
% other pages to keep it consistent. :-)

Yes, it's possible to simplify date picker on other pages but until it's done
(consistently across all the pages) you should keep the old style.

% > The second and IMHO major issue is - the original page (and all other pages)
% > implement "two phase" confirmation.
%
% The confirmation won't be any longer a bulky separate JSP page with all the
% hassle involved, but a little neat Twitter Bootstrap-based modal pop-up
% instead.

This is also possible and again until it's done you should keep
consistency with old pages.

% The feature was a bit postponed since we had first to get TB3 working. :-) Now
% it is there, so new UI is coming, of course.
%
% > Could please take a look and update the pages so they follow original
% > workflow?

By 'the feature' you mean new date picker or pop-up confirmation stuff?
Do you have a timeframe for their implementation?

Regards,

--
Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat