On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 09:07:31AM +0100, Michael Mraka wrote:
> As you wrote previously you postponed finishing the changes.
> Are you working on it again or not? If yes go ahead, if not please make
> it compatible with other pages.

Ah, OK. Probably my strange expressions misled you. Yes, we do want same pages
everywhere, of course.

> Could be. But it doesn't answer my questions. I'm asking for timeframe
> because this is one of the blockers for Spacewalk 2.1 release and we
> have to decide whether wait for it or not.

OK, that sounds reasonable. Then I will make some more patches that will
synchronize the rest of the pages with the current Date picker. Then we will
introduce the new Date picker (as a tag, so it will instantly replace
everything). Fair enough?

--
Bo Maryniuk

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.