On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 01:12:06PM +0100, Michael Mraka wrote:
> % > Could be. But it doesn't answer my questions. I'm asking for timeframe
> % > because this is one of the blockers for Spacewalk 2.1 release and we
> % > have to decide whether wait for it or not.
> %
> % OK, that sounds reasonable. Then I will make some more patches that will
> % synchronize the rest of the pages with the current Date picker. Then we will
> % introduce the new Date picker (as a tag, so it will instantly replace
> % everything). Fair enough?
>
> Yes, that will solve it.

Hi,
here is a first patch that synchronizes the rest of the pages with the current
Date picker. While doing that, I found few forms are shredded and displayed
wrong, so the patch fixing that will come from the side of Twitter Bootstrap
saga.

Thanks!

--
Bo Maryniuk

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer

You have delighted us long enough.