I think we will try to keep maintaining 5.005 compatibility for a while longer
yet, I just don't have it installed myself to realize when I've broken something
:)

If you're running perl 5.0x for now I'd suggest changing that one rule to just
use [a-z] instead of [:lower:] -- If you're using SA with perl 5.0x in a non-US
locale, well then get creative!

I will fix the rule to be 5.0x compatible just as soon as we get bugzilla #47
done.