The problem with this approach is that some of us deal with clueless
people, and the even more clueless Exchange Server which hides all
internet headers when reading the message in Outlook.

Teaching people (and getting them to remember it) about clicking the
View menu / options to even SEE the internet headers, much less
scrolling through the tiny little box Microsoft gives you, is a pain in
the ass to say the least.

That's the reason I'd like the report IN the email, so people can see
the obvious reasons the message was marked as spam right up front.

Right now, that can't happen, unless the MIME problems are fixed in the
release...  (works FINE with plain-text messages, but more and more
people are sending / receiving html mail these days which comes MIME
encoded at least in a microsoft world)