Jim Paris wrote

>Maybe all I want/need is an option to have SpamAssassin spit out the
>report and let me deal with it externally.  'spamc -c' comes close,
>but I'm still missing the report if I do that.  Maybe a 'spamc -C'
>would be in order.  Then, I can MIME-mangle and spam-bounce all I'd
>like.

Why not write your own wrapper front end? That's what we do (it's only a
few lines of code - see perl.com for an example wrapper). Our wrapper
simply returns 100 if it's spam, the first line of output being the
score, the second being the short form of stuff to add to the headers,
and the rest being the terse report that gets logged and mailed to me
for analysis.

Matt