> Why not write your own wrapper front end? That's what we do (it's only a
> few lines of code - see perl.com for an example wrapper). Our wrapper
> simply returns 100 if it's spam, the first line of output being the
> score, the second being the short form of stuff to add to the headers,
> and the rest being the terse report that gets logged and mailed to me
> for analysis.

Hmm.  I had looked into this but failed to realize that there was a
Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus::get_report() function, and didn't
think there was any convenient way to get that info out.  Oops.  I'm
still probably going to add an option to spamc (and corresponding
functionality to spamd), but yes, that would do the trick.

-jim