Lolita is the title of a book by Vladimir Nabokov, about the desires of
a middle aged man, and the beauty and innocence of youth.  Stanley
Kubrick made it into a quite decent movie in 1962, with James Mason
starring as Humbert Humbert.

It was re-made with Jeremy Irons and Melanie Griffith in 1997, but that
movie was simply aweful.

PS Now you know what that line in the Police song "Don't stand so close
to me" is about