Ok, I installed it... tried it... read a file or two... made it work... a cpl
100 of caught spam later I did some finetuning... and I've been monitoring the
whole thing all the time (mostly because I never seem to be able to leave my
.procmailrc alone)...
 Next step is of course to get on this list and start complaining... :-)

 The most serious limitation seems to be that there's no easy way to add a
single e-mailaddress to the whitelist. The -W option is close, but since it
also picks e-mailaddresses from the body there are situations where you don't
want to use it; not to mention there being software out there that won't allow
filtering the headers when sending e-mails...

 Solution?! Well, how about an -w option, that when given an address will use
that, and otherwise will use the headers?

 Hopefully I've used missed something... feel free to let me know what... :-)

        /Tony
--
Per scientiam ad libertatem. ©1999-2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Random URL (3/10):