Good afternoon!

I haven't been too worried about virii, because about 99 percent of my users
are on Macintoshes. However, it's on my list.

My question is: When I go to install AmaVis or MailScanner, it'll ask for the
virus package I've chosen (which I haven't chosen yet). Am I looking for a
SITE license (because i'm scanning all the emails, and it's for a small
business ( 10 < small < 75) or am I looking for a single license because it's
on one server?

-Russ, Hot Off the Press