I missed the original question...I'm assuming that someone wants to
integrate SA into postfix without using procmail?

My answer would be to try the /etc/postfix/master.cf file.  In that file,
you have options to pipe smtp sent mail through various options...in fact,
it is through this file that i have set up amavis for virus scanning.  I
would imagine that piping through SA could be done similarly.