hey mike,

SA works Great with postfix.
what i am looking for is a web interface for
each user to be able to change their SA preferences
with. there is already something for this called user-admin
but it was made for qmail + vpopmail. this is where i run
into a problem. i do not use either of those.

postfix does exactly what i need the MTA to do and more.

i actually have 2 postfix's running on the incoming
mail server. the first one gets the mail and filters out
some spammers domains that i have in a header_checks
file. then it pipes it to an anti-virus program. that cleans the
email of any virus it might have. then the anti-virus program
pipes it to the second postfix where it pipes it to procmail.
then it goes into the spool for the user.

don't misunderstand me, SA is a great program.

i just need to allow each user to set their preferences
through some web interface. some people want to
filter the spam, some don't, some want to filter it one
week and then change their minds the next week.

with the web interface the user can choose to turn
the spam filtering on or off, set the point value, choose
to just tag the spam or delete the email if it gets tagged
as spam. bla bla... :)

admittedly i can now see i was a tad snide.
i offer my apologies to the list and the developers.

i hope this other info helps
TIA
eric
--