If I run the UNIX 'at' command on the machine on which my mail is
delivered, then the message that 'at' sends is classified as spam.
An example is attached below.

Is there a simple setting that will alter this?  It appears that I
can't use the value of 'From:' in user_prefs since it's not
well-formed?

Gertjan van Noord Alfa-informatica, RUG,  Postbus 716, 9700 AS Groningen
vannoord at let dot rug dot nl            http://www.let.rug.nl/~vannoord

Example: