Noord G.J.M. van said:

> If I run the UNIX 'at' command on the machine on which my mail is
> delivered, then the message that 'at' sends is classified as spam.  An
> example is attached below.
>
> Is there a simple setting that will alter this?  It appears that I can't
> use the value of 'From:' in user_prefs since it's not
> well-formed?

I think you're bigger problem is the subject line ...

4.2 points is a lot. Practically guaranteed to mark an email as spam. :-)

Any way to add a subject line to the email you're sending? How
(specifically) are you sending it?

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>

Random Thought: