> If I run the UNIX 'at' command on the machine on which my mail is
> delivered, then the message that 'at' sends is classified as spam.
> An example is attached below.
> Is there a simple setting that will alter this?  It appears that I
> can't use the value of 'From:' in user_prefs since it's not
> well-formed?

That's strange -- your MTA on that box does not use a domain name?  Also
cron does not say who the mail is from?  Usually it'd be "nobody", "cron",
"daemon" or "root".

I think that message winds up being invalid according to RFC-822 format
as a result.

You should be able to whitelist that address however, no problem.

--j.