In your message regarding Re: [SAtalk] You have a secret admirer dated Thu, 31
Oct 2002 18:20:22 +0100 (CET), Jan Korger said that ...

<snipped>
>JK-
>JK-  As suggested before, I think it's always a good idea to rewrite email
>JK-  addresses on the web not to look like [EMAIL PROTECTED], but, of course, this
>JK-  won't last for very long as e.g. sf.net's "user AT host DOT tld" is quite
>JK-  easy to parse to if they know what they have to look for.

I found this at http://javascript.internet.com/

Use this script in HTML documents where you would place an email address.

<script language=3d"JavaScript"><!--
// hide script
var sb_domain =3d "mydomain.co.uk"
var sb_user =3d "username"
var sb_recipient =3d sb_user + "@" + sb_domain
var sb_url =3d "mailto:"; + sb_recipient
document.write(sb_recipient.link(sb_url));
// --></script>

--
Mike