On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 the voices made Steve Thomas write:

> | what about changing the tld to .invalid?
>
> Too easy for the spammers to spot. I'd rather they waste their time and
> resources and add pollution to their address lists than discard the address
> from the get-go.

 Do both... I don't want to register a never before used domain 3 years from
now just to discover that thanks to a lot of "creative" people out there it's
already on every spammers list.

 You said something about .5%, even if that's true, what do you think that
means when there are 1000's of people doing it...?!?

        /Tony
--
# Per scientiam ad libertatem! // Through knowledge towards freedom! #
# Genom kunskap mot frihet! =*= (c) 1999-2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] =*= #

     perl -e'print$_{$_} for sort%_=`lynx -dump svanstrom.com/t`'