This varies depending on the MDA.  With maildrop (used with Maildir), you
would have something like:

if ((/^X-Spam-Status:.*Yes/))
{
    echo "Your Email was Rejected by our SPAM filters. Sorry."
    EXITCODE=100
    exit
}

to "./Maildir/."

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, James D. Stallings wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a way that I can have SA send a
> message that is detected as spam back to the spammer stating
> you are not welcome and this message is blocked...??
>
> Or is that asking for trouble.
>
> Thanks
> Jim

James Smallacombe                     PlantageNet, Inc. CEO and Janitor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                     http://3.am