[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) had this to say on 12/13/02 at 21:43:

> Maybe I need to rephrase that: It informs the *sender*.  What I like about
> exit code 100 is that it doesn't queue the message and clog my queue.
> Anyway, I've tested this.  It definitely passes the echo back.  Here is a
> sample:
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at *******
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
> out.

> Your Email was Rejected by our SPAM filters. Sorry.

Hmmm. I'll have to try this with my postfix installation here at home. I
don't recall seeing anything that indicated it would behave similarly, but
perhaps it does. I am running maildrop as MDA, too.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348

Boom diddy diddy, Boom diddy do