On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Alan Leghart wrote:

> OK.  So how about the unanswered post from earlier today?
>
>   --On Wednesday, June 4, 2003 11:07 AM -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>   > When I send e-mail to some people using spamassassin it gets flagged as
>   > spam with the Forged-MUA-Outlook flag (pasted below)
>
> Are you telling me that this buffon has turned SpamAssassin into a MUA?

"When I send e-mail to some people using spamassassin" does not mean
"when I, using spamassassin, send e-mail to some people".

Re-read again.

"When I send e-mail to some people [who are] using spamassassin [on their
incoming mail, they write back to tell me] it gets flagged as spam ..."

And there is a known bug with FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK giving false positives,
because of a new version number of Outlook if I recall correctly.