From: Marge Golomb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 9:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SAtalk] (no subject)

I do not want spamassassin - I called my ISP and they do not subscribe to
you.  I emailed them and they know nothing about you.  I found you on my
computer, deleted you, and 3 days later you are back again.  I want you off
my computer - if I want my email checked, I will check it myself!  Let me
know how to get rid of you ASAP!

Thank you