Mark Martinec said:

> (an extra argument to Mail::SpamAssassin::NoMailAudit::new would be cleaner,
> e.g. (data => [EMAIL PROTECTED], add_From_line => 0,
>       sender => $sender, recips => [EMAIL PROTECTED]);
> but I can live with X-Envelope... :)

yeah.  I would probably add a new arg for "metadata headers", e.g.

        (data => [EMAIL PROTECTED], add_From_line => 0,
         metadata => { 'X-Envelope-To' => '<[EMAIL PROTECTED]', ... });

which SpamAssassin just mixes in with the real headers internally.

> Since these headers are nonstandard, let's double-check the syntax
> so that we are talking about the same thing:

> i.e. angle-bracketed rfc2821-quoted envelope sender address. Right?

urgh, yes, I suppose so.  That's a pathological example.
In fact, I don't think the code will currently deal with such an
address correctly. :(   But then, I've never seen one like this
in about 5 years ;)

>  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> or:

The former is preferable.