> Linux is about to be assimilated, resistance is futile
>
> M$Linux
>
> ;-)

Or perhaps they are planning on switching their e-mail gateways to a more
reliable *nix solution and need the protection for their internal Win32
boxen :-)

After all, read this part from the press release:

> Customers told us they needed a safer, more trustworthy
> computing experience to help combat the threats posed
> by those who write viruses and malicious code...

That's more reasons to switch from Win32 than I could shake a stack at.
Even though I am using Win2k right now... I'm such a hypocrite... (but it's
behind a FreeBSD gateway!!!)

~Benjamin

PS... It just dawned on me after I sent this that it went to you instead of
the list.  Darn these Reply-To's =(