From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Steve Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:33 AM
To: Chris Barnes
Cc: SpamAssassin
Subject: Re: [SAtalk] Really OT: Microsoft buys out RAV

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 10:42:56AM -0500, Chris Barnes is rumored to
have said:

> So unless you didn't apply any security patches (gasp), I'm sure your
2
> NT servers were not continuously running from 96 to 99.

Speaking of not applying security patches, it seems that even the mighty
Microsoft can't keep their machines up-to-date and virus free:

http://www.mynetwatchman.com/LIS.asp?Queue=HBRD&PID=2196

If the software publisher that created the O/S can't keep the bugs out,
how can they expect the rest of the users of their products to do so?
(especially considering the average level of clue that their users have)

--
Steve Thomas
"...subatomic matter in a particle accelerator that exists